Friday, October 7, 2016

Top Five Books I Really Want to Read Soon


I want to shake things up a bit on the blog by including some Top Three and Top Five posts regarding books. Each time there will be a theme, and I've gone with an easy one this time around:

Top Five Books I Really Want To Read Soon.


 

1. Swimming to Tokyo by Brenda St. John Brown


This one came highly recommended from a friend (along with another by the same author) and I snagged it up when I found it on sale.



2. Leopold, Part One (Royal Heartbreakers #1) by Ember Casey and Renna Peak


I've been following Ember Casey for a long time, loving all of her stories. I won this one in paperback from a giveaway she had, so I need to get on it immediately.



3. The Summer of Lost Wishes by Jessa Gabrielle


The author is a good friend of mine and I've had absolute LOVE for this gorgeous cover, so it's a must read very soon. 



4. Stripped Bare (Stripped #1) by Emma Hart


I haven't read an Emma Hart book in way, way, way too long (I still have to finish a series), so it's high time I fix that. 



5. Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Carter #1) by Whitney G.


I've had this one on the TBR for a long time because so many of my friends adored this book. I can't put it off any longer.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What books do you really want to read soon?


Jessica

2 comments:

  1. They all look good. I hope you can get to them. Being engaged and planning for a wedding is crazy! I never had time to read. BTW, I could look at the cover to Stripped Bare all day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I will! Once I finish a couple I'm in the middle of right now I'll probably be picking one of these up. And LOL! Me, too. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and happy reading!